COVID-19: we maintain our operations, but we no longer offer pickup or appointment. Same day delivery is possible, call us
We arrange and clean up the object from which we want to get a CAD 3D file. It is then scanned. Reverse engineering is possible with all types of parts, big or small.
Once the digitalization of the object is done, we have a very precise and true to the original 3D point cloud. We then analyze the point cloud to eliminate the noise and to smooth the dots.
The point cloud is converted into a polygonal mesh. At this point, the 3D mesh can be used as it is for 3D printing, but the prototype will have the same defects as the original object.
The last step produces with the polygonal mesh a parametric part in CAO 3D. Geometric curves are generated before creating surfaces that will fit the shape of the mesh.
- Measure more easily complex parts
- Replicate a part without its manufacturing or use defects
- Recreate a model without its CAD files
- Analyse or improve properties of a product
- Recreate a part in a different material
- Replicate a broken part