We will be closed from July 22 to July 30 inclusively. Good holidays!
We arrange and clean up the object from which we want to get a CAD 3D file. It is then manually scanned. Reverse engineering is possible with all types of parts, big or small.
Once the object is digitized, we have very precise point clouds that are true to the original 3D item. We then analyze the various point clouds to eliminate the noise and to smooth the surfaces.
The point clouds are converted into a polygonal mesh. At this point, the 3D mesh is ready to use for 3D printing, but this prototype will have the same defects as the original object.
The last step produces a parametric part in CAO 3D using the polygonal mesh from the previous operation. Geometric curves are generated before creating surfaces that will fit the shape of the mesh.
- Measure complex parts more easily
- Replicate a part without its manufacturing defects
- Recreate a model without its CAD files
- Analyse or improve the properties of a product
- Recreate a part in a different material
- Replicate a broken part