The Eva 3D scanner is the best choice if you want to get a fast, precise and textured scan. Eva needs no markers or initial calibration. It quickly captures the object in high resolution and vivid colours for an incredible range of applications. Eva works a bit like a video recorder and can capture up to 16 images per second. Resulting prototypes with textures and colours can be useful in industries such as graphic design and animation.
Artec Eva’s ease of use, speed and precision has made it an essential product for a wide range of industries. From rapid prototyping, quality control, CGI, heritage preservation, automotive industry, forensics, medicine and prosthetics, aerospace, the device is used to customize, innovate and streamline countless forward-thinking industries.
Eva Lite is the budget version of the bestselling Artec Eva 3D scanner, another scanner that uses white light. It features the same accuracy and specifications, but with reduced functionality: Eva Lite has fewer features such as geometry tracking and capture. As a result, this affordable 3D scanner can be used for making high quality, textureless 3D scans of geometrically rich objects, such as the human body.
- Captures textures (not available with Eva Lite)
- High definition, up to 0,5 mm
- Light source included via flashbulb
- Texture definition of 1,3 MP
- Distance to object between 0,4 and 1 m
The Space Spider from Artec was initially developed for projects on board the International Space Station. This new model offers a heating time that is 10 times faster, improved precision systems, new high quality electronic components, and a two year warranty.
The scanner’s ability to render complex geometries, sharp edges and thin ribs sets this technology apart. It's an ideal industrial 3D scanner for capturing high resolution views of objects such as molding parts, PCBs, keys, coins or even a human ear. The final 3D model can easily be exported to CAD software.
Space Spider scanners open new possibilities in areas such as reverse engineering, quality control, product design and manufacturing.
- Captures textures
- Definitions up to 0,1 mm
- Source light supplied by blue LED
- Texture definition of 1,3 MP
- Distance to object between 0,17 and 0,3 m
Discover a professional, ultra-high-precision, industrial desktop 3D scanner for small machine parts, jewelry and dentistry.
This fully-automated desktop 3D scanner was designed to deliver industrial-quality scans with just one click. Perfect for reverse engineering small objects, quality control, inspection, dentistry, jewelry, design, and more. Artec Micro scans items with a point accuracy of up to 10 microns. Having been created with ease-of-use and precision in mind, Artec Micro brings the ultimate scanning solution right to your desktop.
Artec Micro offers the latest in scanning technology to your home or office. It has two advanced color cameras and blue LED lights which are perfectly synchronized with the Micro’s dual-axis rotation system (swing & rotation) to create the ultimate digital copy of your object with a minimum of frames captured.
- Accuracy of up to 10 microns
- Definition up to 0,029 mm
- Fully-automated desktop 3D scanner
- Source light by blue LED
- No need to add positioning targets on the object
- Max object size 90 × 60 × 60 mm
- The Artec Micro desktop 3D scanner (YouTube, english only)
This high accuracy long-range laser 3D scanner is ideal for precise capture of large objects.
The Ray is among the fastest and most accurate long-range 3D scanners. It uses laser technology for precise capture of large objects such as wind turbines, ship propellers, airplanes and buildings. Producing 3D scans of the highest quality, Artec Ray scans with submillimeter distance precision and best in class angular accuracy. As a result, data capture is noticeably cleaner than with other 3D laser scanners, with noise levels at an absolute minimum. This speeds up post-processing significantly, making it a hassle free job.
Scan from a distance up to 110 m away with this professional LIDAR solution.
- Angular accuracy 25 arcsecs
- Speed, points/second 208,000
- Two fully integrated 5 megapixel cameras
- Phase shift, Hemispherical Scanner with 360° × 270° field of view
- Laser Wavelength 1550 nm
- Laser Class: (IEC EN60825-1:2007) Class 1
- Beam diameter at Aperture 3 mm
- Overview of Artec Ray, a long-range industrial 3D laser scanner (YouTube, english only)
Geomagic Design X includes a variety of tools that helps you go from your 3D scan mesh to a fully editable CAD file. Scan your prototypes, existing parts, or tools, then create parametric files that you can use with your preferred CAD software.
- Turn your 3D Scan into to CAD objects
- Generates CAD files with feature trees
- Work with your point clouds, meshes, solid objects and surface models in the same software
- Compatible with Solidworks, Creo, NX, AutoCAD, Inventor, CATIA and others
Artec Studio 15 is the ultimate tool that lets you capture your 3D objects using the range of Artec 3D scanners. It allows you to align, repair and export your point clouds to a mesh.
- Automatic scans alignment
- Integration of photogammetry solutions
- Powerful tools to edit and combine scans
- Compatible with Kinect cameras
- Users presets